Friday, September 19, 2014

New! Falling In Love & Winner Announced & Gingerscraps Birthday Bash

Happy Friday to everyone! 

The new kit that I have for you today is full of gorgeous Autumn colors and is a bit romantic. I hope that you like Falling In Love as much as I do! And even better, you can get the kit for 50% off throughout the Gingerscraps Birthday Celebration starting today going through the end of the month! Scroll down for more information about the Gingerscraps Birthday Festivities!




And here is some inspiration from my awesome Creative Team:

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

And the winner of Falling In Love is Tammy Morgan (comment #4).
Congrats!! Please contact me to claim your prize.



Now onto the Gingerscraps Birthday Bash festivities! Join me in the chat room twice over the weekend!






That's it for today! Join me at Gingerscraps this weekend for some fun chats during the Gingerscraps Birthday Bash and keep an eye on the blog next week for an exciting new challenge!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! Message sent through the form on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete