Tuesday, August 19, 2014

NEW! INTO THE FAMILY

The newest product at my stores is not a new kit but I really like it because it celebrates family which is the most important thing in life, in my opinion. That's why I decided to design it in the first place. I hope you like it as much as I do.



Some people have big families, and some people have small families. One thing is for certain, your family means the world to you. Even when you are far away, they hold a special place in your heart. Into the Family, by JB Studio Designs, celebrates all that is family. It is versatile enough to scrap those everyday memories too! 


Available at GoDigitals and GingerScraps.

Remember you can grab it 30% off at Gingerscraps Grand Opening Sale.



Here are few layouts by my amazing Creative Team.




No comments:

Post a Comment